To reserve your day and time, click here to go to our sign up page.
Participants must include NAME, PTA POSITION, AND SCHOOL in order to receive a certificate of completion!
Spring Leadership Orientation Training (LOT) will be offered on the following dates:
- April 30: 9-10am, **Check in 8:30-8:50am**
- May 2: 9-10am, **Check in 8:30-8:50am**
Frisco Administration Building
5515 Ohio Drive
Questions or ready to sign up? Contact Kristi Schaffer, Council Training Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
LOT is an orientation course required by Texas PTA for all newly elected members. According to your bylaws, each member must complete the course after taking office, or be ineligible to serve. This is a very important basic leadership course. Due to the responsibilities that a member assumes while serving on any PTA executive board, it is required by Texas PTA that ALL board members (officers & standing committee chairmen) take the course.
The cost of LOT is $8. Each attendee will receive a LOT training guide.
Please note that due to limited space of 40 attendees at this location a reservation is required to attend this LOT class and can be made by emailing Kristi Schaffer at email@example.com .
Payment is due on arrival and can be cash or check.
Please make checks payable to: Texas PTA.
THINGS TO KNOW NOW:
1. ARRIVE EARLY! Anyone that is tardy will notbe allowed to take the course even if they have pre-registered. It is important for each attendee to have ALL the information provided by the instructor!
2. Rooms can be chilly, bring a sweater or light jacket
3. Cash or Check ONLY! Make checks payable to: Texas PTA
Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks!
Kristi Schaffer (Jennings)
Frisco Council of PTAs